How to Apply for a new National ID Card
Thai National ID services are open on the Embassy's working days from 09.00-12.00 hrs.
- Application form: Download form Please fill out every question.
- Expired Card : Please show the current expired card.
- Lost or Destroyed Card : Please bring an official document with your photo, as a form of ID, for example, driving license or passport.
- Damaged Card : Please bring the damaged card and an official document with your photo, as a form of ID, for example, driving license or passport.
- Changed Name : Please bring your old card and an official document regarding the change of your name.
- Changed Address : Please show an old card and a house registration.
- Additional form : Please fill in this form also in case of lost, destroyed, or damaged ID card.
- £3 fee in cash only.